Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition and Refund - CancelationPolicy for www.vadtalmandir.org
In using the www.vadtalmandir.org online Donation / online thal-bhet offering services, of Shree swaminarayan Temple vadtal,Gujarat-India you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. The Temple reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the online donation / online Thal-bhet offering services of The Temple.
All products/services and information displayed on www.vadtalmandir.org online donation. Your order for performing online thal and pooja/accept your offerings constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The Temple (swaminarayan mandir vadtal –vadtalmandir.org) reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Temple shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the online donation/thal-bhet-pooja offering services of the Temple you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. All prices and availability of thal and pooja – bhet Services are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Temple.
5. The Temple reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the Temple, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
6. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. The Temple will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
7. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
8. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the Temple for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to use the services provided by The Temple, its service providers, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
10. . The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Temple reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Temple has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of www.vadtalmandir.org. online donation-thal-bhet-pooja, and / or other online offerings facilities without prior intimation whatsoever.
11. The Temple will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of any of the service enablers. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
12. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of www.vadtalmandir.org,online donation-thal-bhet-pooja or other online offering are at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of www.vadtalmandir.org online donation-thal-bhet-pooja system is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Temple its device providers, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. The Temple does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although the Temple’s current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Nadiad-Gujarat - shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
14. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
1. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
2. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the Temple for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.